What started out as a blog for LIS2600 has become much much more. Okay, a little more.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Muddiest Point #8
So, after watching the lecture I'm confused. Will be using straight html and/or xml and/or css to design our website for assignment 6 or Kompozer's WYSIWYG interface?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The way I understood it, you can either make a webpage, basically from scratch, by using HTML etc...or you can use a program like Komposer to make the page. He did mention something about how if we used a program like komposer we might need to "touch it up"...not really sure what that means but I hope this helps.
2 comments:
The way I understood it, you can either make a webpage, basically from scratch, by using HTML etc...or you can use a program like Komposer to make the page. He did mention something about how if we used a program like komposer we might need to "touch it up"...not really sure what that means but I hope this helps.
Yes, you have the choice of using an editor like Komposer or other tools, or write HTML code yourself.
knowing HTML code will help you understand why your page appear like certain way.
Post a Comment