Sunday, September 28, 2008

Muddiest Point #5

Nothing too muddy this week, except I guess I have to find either a webcam or a video camera for the Jing assignment. I'm not really sure why there's an assignment that potentially requires hundred of dollars in hardware. End communique.

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Jake, I know this is a little late and you may have done the assignment already or figured it but PLEASE do not buy anything to complete this assignment, haha. The Jing software that we have to download records your screen for you. What I mean is it makes a video of what your are doing on your computer. Therefore, people can watch and listen to you use a piece of software so that then they too can know how to use it. Hope you didn't buy anything or figured this out.

~Shayne

Jake said...

Yeah, I figured it out: no camera needed, although I had one lined up just in case.
Good thing I used the Mac, though, because I don't have a mic on my PC.