Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Muddiest Point #2

I had a really hard time with Courseweb/Blackboard last night, from about 9-10 Eastern time.  Anyone else have any trouble, or know what that was about?  I guess that's like the virtual equivalent of being locked out of a classroom.  

2 comments:

April M, CCLS Children's Librarian said...

I tried to get on courseweb at the same time (9-10pm) and every page took forever to load. It finally began to speed up about 10:30 pm est for me. I just attributed it to too many people doing the same thing as I.

Anonymous said...

Ditto...only I had similar severe issues during the day between 10-11:30, I tried to print off all the readings and everything and I could get to almost nothing...I tried a PC, a Mac and was about to try a RedHat but had to go to my Internship. I think maybe it was a peak time...hmmm